Friday, March 20, 2009

paris jour deux et trois

i finally got my luggage today, what a relief! i've been so depressed about wearing the same clothes for 2 days, sacre bleu! today we went to a warhol video exhibit which was pretty cool. then took a really long walk along the seine. passed notre dame, then crossed onto the left bank for din and then of course took a 5-minute gaze at the eiffel tower. and now the touristy stuff is pretty much out of the way.

my french is improving which is my fave part of this trip so far. i could communicate well enough to get my luggage delivered, and i can order at restaurants and talk to cab drivers. anyway, enough boring stuff, here are some pix:


Sacré-Cœur

oh la la

my luggage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my flat


long walk along the seine

ma petite voiture


notre dame

paris a la nuit

No comments: